- To produce Douro and Port wines of excellence, through a harmonious process that combines the most advanced technologies, with the ancestral techniques of wine production;
- To guarantee a product of the highest quality, investing in its promotion both in the national and international markets;
- To innovate, dare and invest in new approaches that guarantee a constant suitability to the profile of our target public.
- To continue to be a brand synonymous with Safety, Quality and Authenticity;
- To be a brand recognised for its high level of Quality, which meets its customers' expectations;
- To be a brand of continuous improvement, which considers Communication to be the key;
- To be a brand that is constantly mindful of its employees, seeking to be the best place to work;
- To be a brand concerned with the environmental impact of its activity;
- To promote a Food Safety Culture based on the company's values, beliefs, standards and behaviours, through information and education, involvement, awareness of all its constituent elements.
- Compliance with Applicable Legal Requirements and others;
- Guarantee of Quality, Legality, Authenticity and Safety of Food Products;
- Focus on the Customer;
- Communication with all stakeholders;
- Continuous improvement and innovation;
- Food Safety Culture;
- Environmental Responsibility and Sustainability.
Quality and Food Safety Policy
Version: 1.6 Date: 2021-05-27
We want ROZÈS to continue being a synonym of Safety, Quality and Authenticity.
We will work to achieve a high degree of satisfaction from our customers, ir order to provide them with Safe Products that meet their expectations and needs, as well as ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements through the implementation of the HACCP system (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) based on the Alimentarius Codex and the implementation of the Quality and Food Safety Management System, based on the requirements of the IFS Food Standard.
In order to ensure the viability and economic success of ROZÈS, we will work and invest in the technological and scientific process, in order to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our organization, with the continued search for the optimization of its processes and seeking to reduce costs, ensuring the growth of the business and its sustainability.
Aware of its role in the food chain, ROZÈS also seeks to permanent development and training of all employees, the improvement of working conditions, encouraging their motivation and participation, ensuring that relevant aspects of the protection of the environment, ethics and safety at work.
To guarantee a global proactive behavior, ROZÈS also seeks the permanent development and training of all employees, the improvement of working conditions, encouraging their motivation and participation, ensuring that relevant aspects of the protection of the environment, ethics and safety at work.
Rozès also intends to ensure a reduction in the environment I impact of its activity, by separating waste of recycling and reducing energy consumption, carrying out an optimized management of available resources.
Promote a CULTURE OF FOOD SAFETY based on the company's values, beliefs, norms and behavior, through information and education, involvement and awareness of all the constituent of the company.